BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Trouble in Paradise...

So after a week of having a steady topic and researching these dance styles and videos I then realized I cannot download these videos. Due to copyright problems or just not having a way for the video to be downloaded off of the website are issues that I am having. If I don't have any videos then I do not have a project. This is serious problem that is weighing heavy on my shoulders. So as a result I have chosen to just simply change my project. My new project..I don't have a name for it yet and it's sort of hard to explain the basis of it without it sounding stupid. So as of now Ii'm going to say my project is about sneakers...or should I say feet? Either or it deals with that field. And good thing I've already started on it and am making good progress. Now hopefully that I changed my topic I can find a cute template for my blog

0 comments: